Our School

Our School

Monday, November 30, 2009

BLOG template changed

The BLOG template and the layout has been changed, since two days - I thought someone would comment on it - it went unnoticed ....

7 comments:

  1. Good Morning Suresh. I saw it, enjoyed it and got stuck to it, (i.e., not gud 2 copy with teachers watching - "I came, I saw, I conquered") This is a new thrill but alas ! (We are 3 at home since last evg), EID holidays are over and I have to rush to the office. Knowing your abilities, won't be surprised to see "change" as the only "constant" on this blog-site !! The same wud have happened if I were controlling this site - but with a difference; Yes change, change and only change - because of mistakes :-):-) !!!! Have a great time laughing away to glory 2day !!! And keep up the good work !! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ThanQ Ramdas. Happy to know that you had seen it. I did get an email from Rajendran in this regard. I don't really understand, what keeps people away from BLOG... what else need I do to attract them? Ranjit will you read this aloud ... Rajiv ?? exams not over yet !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sur,
    Have patience. I myself have a difficulty to post a comment here....... It takes time to get used to a new idea n accept it. Firstly not many has enrolled themselves here. Friends please do it. I do find a lot of changes.....n if no comments r posted by me on d same dont be disheartened. And Sur....... the mobile number of mine is wrongly entered. Its 9343834168. Please do the needful n correct the same.I had a talk to Ragini.....She sounded like a kid. Soft voice like a baby. Had a long chat with Nithin........ Hey my mobile bill is mounting!!!!!! It was a real pleasure talking to u Nithin. I don think I ever did talk to u so much in our school days..It was great. Sanjay will be back on d 3rd to Bangalore. Will speak to him then. He was driving......PALANI.... religious!!!! thats good. Bye........guys. Meet u all later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suresh,
    I am really astounded by the amount of changes that have taken place on a daily basis on our blog. You certainly spent a lot of time doing all this. Thank you Suresh. Keep up the good work.
    I had a really long chat with Nitin on the phone. He called me up once and we talked for about 15 minutes and then I called him up again because I forgot a few things that I wanted to say and spent another 15 minutes. Seny if you are complaining about phone bills, what must I do. I have run up a bill of about Dhs 4,300 this month. At this rate by the time the reunion is over, I will request for help from our Treasurer - P. Sivasankaran - either in the form of a grant or a loan repayable in 100 instalments. This nolstalgic fever is catching on like wild fire and I am unable to control the excitement. This afternoon, I had the chance to meet Sajna Sudhir (Balan) in Dubai. We spent close to 2 hours sitting at a cafe just talking about old times.
    Thanks all of you for the wonderful support and I am very sure the 26th of December will be a day we will never ever forget.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rajendran/ Seny:
    Happy to have words of appreciation. Seny, I have corrected your mob number. I too talked to Ragini; Sanjay and tried to reach ET Rajiv. I tried Rajalakshmi but the call went un-attended - I could see some mails today - she is back.

    I had chats with Jayaram, y'day. Myself and Sivu are having tele-chat almost everyday now.

    Regards to all...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Raj
    Complaints! complaints! complaints! Hey!!!! remember guys when u do something ....u r d BOSS. Its everywhere... when u have to pay ur wife's bill. When the wife depends on u or when d man has to pay the telephone bills. Its the woman who gets all the shoutings... When is d time when v women have an individuality of our own???? Anyways, Im not cribbing... just stating a fact. I will do d making of calls........in India of course....Ru has to pay my bills or else had it....he doesnt get his food on d table....HA HA HA. Hey!!! it was a joke..... my comments......... I loved each moment talking to u guys n gals....... I treasure each moment. Bye.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jayaram is busy these days and I don't want to depute for the monitor nor dispute his 'comment'orial abilities. Nearest equivalent of similar Mgmt fundas, available in Safe Deposit Lockers down South, where it's holiday. The catchword is medical tourism in the hospitality Industry. So Seny you are unchallenged BOSS right now. As for me I'll check with Geetha and be back soon haHaha:-)

    ReplyDelete

Members' Contact

Classmates
01. Rajalakshmi Unnikrishnan
02. Begum Zahira Rahman
03. Sivasankar
04. Jayaram
05. Suresh D Nair
06. Rajendran Nambiar
07. Venugopala Menon

08. Ramdas P K
09. Rajiv Anand
10. Sanal K V
11. Seny Kuriens
12. Ranjith Nayar

13. Reshma
14. Sobhitraj
15. Sunil M
16. Jyothi Unnikrishnan
17. Geetha Ramdas
18. Karunakaran
19. Juny
20. Sheela
21. Anup Kumar
22. Molly Varghese
23. Nagesh
24. Ranjana
25. Nitin Raj
26. Ragini Shah

27. Srilatha
28. Girija Nambiar
29. Dr Girish Kumar NV
30. Shanker Meembat

31. Premaja
32. Sudev
33. Ramesh Gopinath
34. Sanjay
35. Rajiv ET
36. Sunanda Rajendran
37. Mini Karur
38. Chetan Ramniklal Jamnadas Kotecha
39. Preetha Sasidharan
40. KC Madhavan
41. Madhu Rao

Teacher Members
01. Mr. Mohandas M
02. Mr. Appukutty
03. Mr. Chakkappan
04. Mr. Krishnan Nair P.V
05. Ms. Chitra C.C
06. Mr. Janardhanan K (Art)
07. Mr. Janardhanan P (W/ Exp)
08. Mr. Joseph P.V

09. Ms. Soudhamini
10. Ms. Julia Gracy (W/ Exp
11. Ms. Vijayalakshmi Achyunni
12. Ms. Maya Das
13. Ms. Radha P

14. Ms. Sarala Devi (Soc. Studies )
15. Ms. Sathi A.K


Non-Teaching Staff Members
01. Mr. Balachandran P.K (Chem lab )

02. Ms. Bhanumathy V (Office Staff)
03. Mr. Bhaskara Pillai (Physics Lab)
04. Mr. Chandran N.T & Ms. Savithri
05. Mr. Gopi C

The contact numbers and email ids of the members have been here for a while now and it is assumed that our members would have taken note of it by now. The same have been removed from here due to security reasons. In case, some of our members require the contact details they may contact any of the ids given below

This is not a comprehensive list – Please mail the details of the missing member classmate (xth 1977 & xiith - 1979) to sureshnair.nair@gmail.com or call on 91-9940648447; or Rajendran Nambiar / 97150 1949359/ rajnambiarkt@gmail.com or Sivasankar /9447455251 / sivasankar.sbi@gmail.com.