Our School

Our School

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hey Suresh, this is an unchartered territory. This Blog and all this stuff. But since it has come from you I have become a reluctant Blogger.

There used to be another song at the school. Bharat Ka Swarnim Gaurav Kendriya Vidyalaya Layega

21 comments:

  1. KV song has been pasted down under - please scroll down for the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suresh, You have definitely moved fastforward. Good job.Thought I will stay away for a while;Wondering if I am overdoing! But your persistence paid of. Thanks for the invite.

    School looks diff with the landscaping.Ah! the KV song- I reminisce the whole school dancing to its tunes when Vice Pres. B.D.Jetty came.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ThanX for joining. You will really enjoy when you have the whole crowd here. Seeing and knowing something or the other about the people whom we have known is always enjoyable. I want people, like you, who have the gift of gab to contribute on this blog. We, this bunch, are fortunate and are really gifted - Ranjit, Rajendran, Rajiv, Ramdas, Zahira, Seny, venu and others need to contribute. I would like to take forward this blog beyond our get-together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jayaram can be another potential contributor. Just play around - you will get addicted to this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suresh, I have finally made it. But I was on a wild goose chase since the day u sent me your first invite, because navigating was close 2 impossible with only arabic for madhyamam; Now let me prepare my desk from where I can start writing, right away, writing away 2 glory. Can u please get me some outside help 2 put my trank boxes ans suit cases in agood corner of this Villa Electronic. Also show me where my bed and washroom will be. Please Tell the other Kvk 77 guys not 2 disturb as they do not know that I work round the clock. But u are always welcome to disturb me because u happen to be the person who ushered me to this place. Thank yu suresh, All others, pls take proper guard and protective gears as per HSSE requirements. Only this morning Sive congratulated me for being brief in posts. So be it. GB !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suresh, where is the nearest restaurant and also, are there any bars around ? You don't know bars! bars for beers ? Also tell me if the whole world will be seeing what I write here.


    Eda Raju, Venu, Sivu, Ranji, Rajiv, Jayarama, where are u all ? This evening at sundown we meet at the adjacent BEACH HOTEL & B ? NO, no no no no, it's only for familiarization of the place or shall we say, acclimatization. Thanks, Ramdas



    Thanks, Ramdas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only people having authorship rights can start a blog - otherwise they can only comment on the posted blogs. Nobody, other than the members, can see what you have written - nothing to worry about that.

    Today evening I had posted blogger help writeup + a video, which was available on youtube.

    Did you see the youtube link on the opening page; the member directory; the latest news on KVK, Kozhikode, Kerala, etc.. being displayed ..
    I will try to post all the info required ... I have send invitation to a few more - hope they too join and we have lots of fun here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Suresh finally the communication cables are all in the right slots and, am I on air now ?? Nice feeling of being a stake holder of this intellectual property ?? What is this authorship right ? I hold all the fundamental rights as per the IC ? Is that not enough, Jaasthi pesa aramichaa, nan thuppakki edutthiduven, Maryadaya kuduthukkoh, enakku ella rights eyum. Nan thaan ulakam Suttrum Valibhan; Sila nerangalil nan irunbu Kkai Mayawi ayidyven, purinjithaa Suresh ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ram: All along I have been sending the invitation for authorship - only five of us -Sivasankar, Rajalakshmi, Jayaram, Rajendran and myself have joined the contributors band.

    Yet again I will send a request - click the link and join. Then you can also start a blog here and invite people to respond. At present, you may not be in a position to initiate discussion (blog) ... just try - if it works its fine - else you may have to click on the link that I send and do the necessary.
    I have added a link on the opening page of our blog, just above the membership directory, as per your request - on Safe Drinking - Bars in and around Calicut ....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm getting that BLOG window. I can't proceed and further bcos everything is arabic. Once I blindly entered my name and password but there was another box to be filled. Shall I put my date of birth ??

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did not give mu dob, I learn't rapidex arabic and manged to get somewher, I don't know where exactly. I'm looking for some magic light aws it's dark all over

    ReplyDelete
  12. My comment was published it says, after I sent the previous one. Does that mean that I am already blogging or is there more flogging to accept ? Either way, I bow before thy God gifted patience"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Ram - you have successfully got in. Now you can create your own blog - you may title the same as "motiviational"/ "inspirational stories", or so on - and add stories to it - which will enable people to read and respond. Thus, may be after a year or so, we will have a good collection of reading materials ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Suresh that was excellent remote navigation. Well done !! I can't accept the second part because, before I publish they might all end up in the libraries. For each essay I need to be taken care of in advance and let maximum happen before the 26th !! Take care buddy. Hey all u other guys, can u spot me are are u all in spots ?? Take care as well !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Even Ranjit was complaining that he was getting the text in French. You may have to select the language "English" while at google leavel itself.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Suresh, nobody took off from where Jayaram left it last wrt a second school song. Let me recall another line in continuation if that will help: Takshashila, Nalanda
    gaa ithihaas lautukar ayeegaa. Bharath ka swarnnim gaurav, Kendriya Vidhyalaya laayegah.....

    And then, there were so many of these deshbhakthi songs which we sang, like:
    Ey Vathan, Ey Vathan, hum ko theri kassam; Theri rahon mey jha, khal uttah jayegah....

    If I can suggest some more one liners, let yeh raath be Jeyaram ke naam:
    Ey mere vadan ke, logoon ! !
    Zara yaadh karen kurubaan ! !
    Thu shaheed hey unki,
    Zara yadh karo kurubaan.

    2) Sareh jahan se aacha, hum saa ya aasmaan ka; vo gul khile hai uski, voh paas baah hamara, sarey jahan se aacha. Parubathu voh sub se uuncha, voh paas aasmaan ka...

    3)Mallu: Bharathamennal, ..... naduvil, kevalamoru pidi mannallah; Jana kodigal nammey naamayi maatiya, janmagrihamallohohoh..(Repeat)

    Guys, don't u think this is actually, more enjoyable than the essays that i write, right?; I guess so too, from the infinitesimally small or poor response that I get in ack. That's okay. Today I notice a new blogger; Welcome Seny !! Now silence will be history, I hope. Will it be Jay n Sivu vie-ing for the first pot-shot ? Take adequate cover, Suresh. So will I. Think, yr real job of BJ starts now.

    So Gp, start shooting sharp. Oh how I miss chechi's wordsawisdom and so with many others!).

    Take gud care girls and guys, the ramdas signing off after wishing each one of you a lovely week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great going .... keep posting and I assure you that it will be fun going through it at a later date ...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Suresh (SDN). Thanks for this. Hi everyone, great to meet on a new platform.
    Whew.
    Byeo for now. Takes cares alls of yous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Rajiv, was that you ? Yes lovely platform ! But where are the performers ? You, Suresh and Ranji are taking your respective exams. Wish you Guys do well in your chosen areas of specialization. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi
    Im really getting the feel of this.Im here for the past one hr reading all the comments posted here.... Thanks Sur... This is wonderful. It takes a while... n today Im free n not sleepy n the laptop is free too. Learning needs patience.......

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi seny, will you agree if I say this blog is full of fog, let us accept.(Don't speak, only murmur, Suresh might b listening?) The reason i'm telling this is b cos, reading my own comments, i was just reminded of the flogging, huffing, puffing n sniffing I had to do and all those thinking that I did in unknown machine languages. "And , yet Sureshus says, "u r an onerable man, start blogging ! Then Fall RDsir" !! Guys, I made it a point to stay here and make it a point to in turn make you GNG take a good look at me here. Olllly haaaaaaard work Pays. So start makaney Dinesha, yes, HAAAAARD Ork, Kettoh ??

    ReplyDelete

Members' Contact

Classmates
01. Rajalakshmi Unnikrishnan
02. Begum Zahira Rahman
03. Sivasankar
04. Jayaram
05. Suresh D Nair
06. Rajendran Nambiar
07. Venugopala Menon

08. Ramdas P K
09. Rajiv Anand
10. Sanal K V
11. Seny Kuriens
12. Ranjith Nayar

13. Reshma
14. Sobhitraj
15. Sunil M
16. Jyothi Unnikrishnan
17. Geetha Ramdas
18. Karunakaran
19. Juny
20. Sheela
21. Anup Kumar
22. Molly Varghese
23. Nagesh
24. Ranjana
25. Nitin Raj
26. Ragini Shah

27. Srilatha
28. Girija Nambiar
29. Dr Girish Kumar NV
30. Shanker Meembat

31. Premaja
32. Sudev
33. Ramesh Gopinath
34. Sanjay
35. Rajiv ET
36. Sunanda Rajendran
37. Mini Karur
38. Chetan Ramniklal Jamnadas Kotecha
39. Preetha Sasidharan
40. KC Madhavan
41. Madhu Rao

Teacher Members
01. Mr. Mohandas M
02. Mr. Appukutty
03. Mr. Chakkappan
04. Mr. Krishnan Nair P.V
05. Ms. Chitra C.C
06. Mr. Janardhanan K (Art)
07. Mr. Janardhanan P (W/ Exp)
08. Mr. Joseph P.V

09. Ms. Soudhamini
10. Ms. Julia Gracy (W/ Exp
11. Ms. Vijayalakshmi Achyunni
12. Ms. Maya Das
13. Ms. Radha P

14. Ms. Sarala Devi (Soc. Studies )
15. Ms. Sathi A.K


Non-Teaching Staff Members
01. Mr. Balachandran P.K (Chem lab )

02. Ms. Bhanumathy V (Office Staff)
03. Mr. Bhaskara Pillai (Physics Lab)
04. Mr. Chandran N.T & Ms. Savithri
05. Mr. Gopi C

The contact numbers and email ids of the members have been here for a while now and it is assumed that our members would have taken note of it by now. The same have been removed from here due to security reasons. In case, some of our members require the contact details they may contact any of the ids given below

This is not a comprehensive list – Please mail the details of the missing member classmate (xth 1977 & xiith - 1979) to sureshnair.nair@gmail.com or call on 91-9940648447; or Rajendran Nambiar / 97150 1949359/ rajnambiarkt@gmail.com or Sivasankar /9447455251 / sivasankar.sbi@gmail.com.