Finally got the courage to post to all of you erudite bloggers and avid emailers!
I thought the appropriate topic would be on something RED, and lovely, now, now, ramdas, and shivu, it is my RED BICYCLE, ok?!!!!!
Unfortunately, my brother started to use it after I grew out of it, and now it is probably out of action long ago, sad isn't it? I am still around, but my bike is not!
I am so shocked to know that the universe of KVK had so many red bikes around that time I was there, and it is getting very serious, to see the challenge to my unique red bsa bike! and another shocking thing is that some others have also procured thier bike form the very same shop opposaite hotel imperial too, my wonderfully vague memory puts the name as something like east india bike company or something like that, correct me guys!
And Shivu's use of my bike and even my pappadums, making good use of my shyness and quietness, thank god I have outgrown all that after I got married(according to my mother!!!!!), you do know that mothers attribute all the bad things to the effect of their wives, don't you?!
Anyway, who is this Shankar, is this the Meembat man?!
Looks like I should have got a blue bike instead!!!!!!!!!
And Ranjith, go on and tell us more about when you started to "differentiate" and "look out" for "birds" etc etc..........come on, you are coming alone aren't you?! Seny says she will rag each one of us, so I have to warn my children and wife, of the ruckus that will be happening in the Hyson, hope they don't throw us all out for making too much of a racket!
love
girish
No comments:
Post a Comment