
Now read on what our Dr Girish has to say:
This boy actually was not going to school or walking(was being carried around) till I operated on both his leg bones, and straightened them with a special titanium rod in Salem, 5 yrs ago.
He then joined school that same year in 9th std,, and got good scores, got admitted to BE in a college in Coimbatore! He even started going to school on a bicycle, and climbing stairs, at 13 yrs of age, after not walking since he was 3 yrs old!
That was a miracle I was able to be part of, in making his leg bones straight. Now he broke his thigh bone, and God allowed me to help him again, and I hope and pray that the boy gets back to full function soon. After a 6 hr operation, he was able to walk a few steps on the 2nd day, and go home in 4 days!
Thank you, mata, pita, guru and deivam.
Sincere wishes and warm regards to all,
Girish
You are the pride of KVK1977 & KVK1979, Dr Girish. Wish you and your family "all the best"!!.
Hi!
ReplyDeletePls change the prouniciation to:
matha, pitha, guru, dheivam.
My alert 7 yr old Aishwarya copped onto that immediately! smart kid, I have, not sure about the dad though!